Thursday, September 29, 2011

NEW FRIENDS in a MAZE

I got home after work yesterday and there were 3 people at Jord's house that I am positive were not there this morning. Jord's cousin Tyler, who has been off the mission for 2 weeks now, and with him his 2 cousins, Gretchen-fresh outta High School, and Cody-also recently off the mission. They came to Utah to find their Grown-up selves... HA HA HA!! Every Born n Bred Utah person is so immature !!! The adults are worse than their children! So i laughed!! But its cute that they are trying :)
I met Tyler when he was going on his mission. He came to Jord's house on his way to MTC. He's a nice kid :)
Cody , i call him Chad (for no reason), is a quiet boy... keeps to himself...
Gretchen looks like she's full of life ! We're going to be great friends i am sure! I'm taking her tanning today. That should be fun :)
We took them all out to SMASHBURGER yesterday and wowed their tastebuds! ..oh man... now i want SMASHBURGER again.... friggen!
Later, me and my Canadian friends (plus some Utah ones too) are going to a Haunted Corn Maze in West Jordan. Sounds way fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited!!
Me and Kate in the Taber Corn Maze 2009 for my Birfday!
And speaking of CORN MAZES!! Kate Sugden is coming to Utah!! oh wait, Its Kate Fleming now. SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss her so much! And we LOVE Corn Mazes! So i am going again on Saturday with her! And we're going Shopping! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will LOVE Saturday! I also have to go visit my Mother and Brother in IDAHO. They came down to spend conference with my grandparents. So Probably Saturday night me n Jord will head to Idaho. After I am done playing with KATE!!!!!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment