Saturday, September 24, 2011

I Seriously Love my dog!!!

Cami at 4 months on camping trip!

Playing in the creek, 4 months

My silly puppies!! Always greeting me with their faces through the crack
Cami 1 yr 5mths, Odin 12 Weeks
Camille Wolsey Easthope-Hollingsworth
A GRAND STRONG NAME INDEED!
I got Cami a week after jord ran over my first golden, Ally. Ally was 6 months old :( 
DON"T WORRY IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! IT WAS ALLY'S FAULT NOT JORD'S.
Cami has such a loving spirit and it makes me melt! She is so freaking adorable!! I always look forward to seeing her! Right now it's really hard to find a place to live because i have her... But I don't care how long it takes me to find a place to live or WHO i might have to live with; i freaking love my dog! I would never give her up! :)
I love you Cami!
This was a post that was gonna happen sooner or later... cause i'm addicted to my dog.... lol


This was Ally <3

1 comment: