Monday, October 3, 2011

Life is a Musical

I was pondering at work today (cause I have time to do just that) and came to a realization that usually when I hear a new song it has some connection to my present life and situation... anyone else what I'm talkin about? I heard two songs (in a row BTW) that I had never heard before and as i was listening I was like, HOLY CROW! THIS IS MY LIFE!!!!!!!
The Songs were:
Someone Like You - Adele
I'm Still Here - Cady Groves

They were just so perfectly matched with what had been going through my head and, quite frankly, my very soul at that time. But it's definitely not the first time! There was also
Taylor Swift's - Crazier,
and her acoustic version of
- Forever and Always....
They spoke to me!
So now, I have come to the conclusion that I probably could finally stop wishing to have my life as a musical... cause everyone else appears to be singing my life for me... Thanks for doing all the work guys!!
(Now i just need choreography and a really hot cast-mate!)
Cady Groves - I'm Still Here
Adele - Someone Like You
Taylor Swift - Crazier
Taylor Swift - Forever and Always (Acoustic)

No comments:

Post a Comment