Saturday, September 24, 2011

Family Life

Waiting for my Brother to come off the plane. The GIRLZ

The ladies of my family (Real and Step Siblings)

My mommy mocking me at my own seminary grad.. i just got my wisdom teeth out.. chipmunk sam!

This is a Miehe/Easthope girls night..

Practically the whole family. My mom and my Grandma are even there.

He finally came off the plane!
My BLOOD Family consists of: my Mom- Melanie Faye (Avery) Easthope,my Dad- Mark Randall Easthope, my Sister Aubrey Brianne (Easthope)Lanz, my sister Jillian Kiara Easthope, my Brother Thomas Randall Easthope, me, and my little Brother Lucas Mark Easthope. My home life is filled with sour and sweet memories. I remember spending a lot of time by myself outside playing. Mostly because I didn't want to be inside the war zone, aka, my house. When I was about to enter into Grade 9, my parents announced they were getting a divorce. That announcement brought along with it much pain, trials, broken hearts, and dark dreams... But we faced the ugly giant head on and have continuously been rebuilding our lives since then. My dad was 'secretly' remarried a year n a half later to Kathryn Miehe. She brought along with her 5 children of her own; now placing me in position 4 out of 10. Only 4 of her children moved in with us though. Her oldest Christopher Miehe, lived in Lethbridge with his 'interestingly traited 'father. Christopher is about a year and a half younger than I am. Then comes Stephen Miehe (pretty cool kid if I do say) , Kyrsti Miehe (loves her mom, opinionated, book smart),Meagan Miehe (rather would be reading a book, or on her Ipod more than anything, kinda a drama queen),and Jarom Miehe (time bomb.. literally, sometimes he can be sweet though). It has been an interesting experience living with these people, for they are definitely from a different side of the hood!

No comments:

Post a Comment