Wednesday, September 28, 2011

DMV-UGH!

This morning i woke up Early and i had a plan:
-Get ready
-Get Jordan
-Get Utah License
-Go Tanning
-Go Get Nails Done
-Go TO Work
But we went to the DMV and they sent me home to bring back MORE documentation! And then they said i had to take a WRITTEN test! and then they scheduled me more a ROAD test in NOVEMBER!! Freakin heck! Its not like i"m from EUROPE! I'm from CANADA! Driving is basically the same!
(except i am better at it cause i'm not from utah...)
So that took up like 3 hours of my life.. then I had to go to work. But i passed the written test. Got 88% correct! (means i only got 3 questions wrong) and it only took me 15 minutes..(if that , more like 10...) only opened by book twice but that was for kicks n giggles.... i am way too smart for this state lol!
So still no Utah License.. not that i really want to make it officially that i'm basically living here... but... yeah i just need it. Makes things easier....
One day one day i will get my nails done and my skin darker! lol.. just obviously, today, utah didn't want that to happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment