Saturday, September 24, 2011

Some things don't change...

My crazy sister Jill !!!
My mom says I was a big cry baby, unless her or my sister Jillian were holding me. My mom also tells me that I used to speak the language of angels. I guess when i could talk no one could understand me, so my mom would say "in English please" and I'd translate it out for her. So she believes I still remembered the language of heaven for a while. I was a handful! I tortured my sisters barbies and dolls with markers and crayons, while refusing to go to kindergarten by running around my house away from my mom, underwear in hand. My imagination has always been a wild one, full of adventure and discovery. From pretending the group of trees in my back yard were members of my extended family to mixing mud and leaves for a magic potion, and then feeding it to those tree-family members. Just an all out free spirit. Though as crazy as I was, I was told to have the most sensitive heart out of the whole world! I could love anyone, forgive anyone, and find the good in everyone.
And I like to say I am still that way. I imagine the person i want to be and try to aim for that everyday. Sometimes putting myself through the mud and the dark to get there, but I am positive and hopeful every ripple in my life will reach a shoreline amongst the sky.
There is much I love, very little I hate and so much I want to experience! And those will all be shared somewhere along the way I am sure. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment