Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I Wuv My Daddy And The Alberta Gov !!!!

First off.. America... you frikken suck!!! 100.00's of TAX off my Paycheque?!!!! I'm already getting paid SHIZZ now you have to take my SHIZZ away from me?!!!!! PFFFFHHHH!
Alberta frikken PAID ME! My dad just called and told me he deposited a cheque from the Alberta Gov into my bank account of 90.00 !! (Albert must have heard I was getting RAPED by USA TAX and tried to do what they could for me)
THANK YOU CANADA!!!!
Another reason I love you above all other countries!!!
Free HealthCare and Free MONEY! ;)
*Not to mention Tax was only 25.00 -30.00 !!
And I'm thinking that he and Alberta had a chat about me, cause he also seemed to know that US was molesting my wallet, and asked if he needed to put more money in my account, if I was doing okay.
AWWWW!! Thanks daddy! <3
I didn't have him put more in, but it was nice of him to offer and to make sure his lil princess is okay!!
(My dad calls me Princess , my mom calls be Baby Girl... no laughing.. and if you do.. all i can see is, at least My parents Love me :P  )
Me n My Daddy!


Love You Dad <3


Kathryn, Me and My Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment