Wednesday, October 12, 2011

When You Can't Get to Canada, Buy Boots!!! BAM!!

So, my trip to Canada this week has disppeared from sight... Found I don't have the funds to put gas in my Jeep so... me and my friends (Bless Their Souls) Amy and Maddy are going to go to Canada during their Fall Break!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!!! I need a good road trip and my Dad's Sunday Dinner!!!
 OH AND TIM HORTON'S!!!!!!!!!!!!! Freakin heck... Starbucks is nice but Tim Horton's wins BY FAR!
So since I had a week off work.. i tried to spend the first couple free days catching up on things.. got the coil springs on the jeep replaced, paid the bills, went to a class with Jord at his school (very cool class), and went apartment hunting... also... I went SHOPPING!!!! YES!! I haven't spent a DIME, no, a PENNY on clothes or shoes since... well before I moved down here!! Most of my moey has been spent on food, gas, and dogs! And now thanks to an expensive iPhone and Blackberry Data plan, the phone bill (Thank you Verzion...... bleh)
I needed new winter-ish boots (aka, UGGS or knock-off Uggs), and a new pair of jens and maybe a new shirt. So bam, just went ahead and bought a pair of UGG boots, from Journeys Kids **** HANDY TIP **** If your Shoe size is between 6-8, JOURNEYS IDS has your shoe size!! But Since its in the KIDS store, you save money!!! My UGGS were only 100.00 !!! BAM! I just saved 50.00 -even 70.00 bucks!!!! I am so smart!!!*************
After that STEAL, I went to the next shoe store, Forever 21. Though they never have anything my ize. You know how your shoe size ranges from store to brand  blah blah blah.. well my size there is a 5.1/2... and they never have it... but BAM!! There were these boots.. that I normally would not try. but i tried them... and well, BAM!! I had found my BOOTS! I have been wanting a pair of classy boots to wear with jeans or a skirt for 2 years!! My first years of University i wanted to dress like the ig kids.. so i looked for boots... never found any since my legs are both skinny and short... knee boots on most people are like THIGH boots on me... it's so ridiculous! but now!!!  I have found my boots!!!! So then I had to go on a hunt for the perfect skinny jeans to wear with my boots!... it was a long hunt........... long hunt.... but in the end i found 2 pairs at Nordstroms :) yay!! Today I went back to the mall to find shirts/tops to go with my boots, with much success! I am so excited to actually feel completely pretty again!!
I now have my new hair, new nails, new tan and new clothes!! BAM!! Perfection!!!!!
MY BOOTS
(Now i need my new body! Currently staying with Jordan's mom is NOT good for my waistline... she is a wonderful cook!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment