Thursday, August 30, 2012

THOUGHTFUL THURSDAY

Okay.. time to post my opinion on ..something.......*thinking... thinking..*. AHH! ok! Here we go!!

You know those IMPULSE ITEMS they have by the cash register? They used to just be like, magazines and candy bars and fancier ones have a mini fridge with pop in it. Well now, they have EVERYTHING is seems like!
There's all these "As Seen On TV..." items and junk.. and honestly...
I WANT THEM ALL!!!
From the cool ECO lipchap to the Dog Sheet for your car!
And I came to this GREEDY realization the other day when I was going through a check out, gazing over the miscellaneous items and saw a Casette Tape Adapter and thought... 
I MUST HAVE IT !!!


I almost reached for it too, then I came to my senses... and had a chat with it as well.


"Self...

... not only do you probably already have this.. but you HAVE a 5 disc CD changer in your car..."




I nodded, understanding my thought, and.. reached for the ECO lipchap :) Good Work ME!


So, to wrap up this 'thought' I would just like to say: Those who have impulse items at their store...

geniuses..

really....

No comments:

Post a Comment