Sunday, July 15, 2012

Birds sing after a storm; why shouldn't people feel as free to delight in whatever sunlight remains to them?

So lately,  I've been really debating getting a tatoo. I guess I've always kind of wanted one. Just like how I wanted a second piercing, and i got it.. but in thte wrong place so my one main earring basically covers the new hole... so I can't wear two earrings.. (I am so smart!) Anyways,  I used to want one on the inside of my forearm like Angelina Jolie (left arm), but then in Rihanna's music video i saw here's on the back of her shoulder and I wanted that!
But instead of  stars I decided on flying birds:) But then.. Megan Fox's rib tattoo caught my eye.
So.. here it goes, Birds on the ribs! I found these images of birds flying that i like.. I just can't decide.. I don't want it to be too elaborate cause as we get old tattoos fade, and lose their beauty. So its gotta be simple.










No comments:

Post a Comment