Wednesday, July 4, 2012

1...2...3....4....5........12...

After a long week of waiting and rectal temperature taking the puppies finally came! I was at work for an hour n a half when Sydney called me at work saying i better come home.. some green stuff just came ou tof the dog... lol!
I never ran so fast! Made it home in 2 minutes! And was nly there for 15 seconds before Cami dropped a puppy!!
So 11 hours later, we have 12 beautiful puppies! Just like last time! 6 boys 6 girls! An a whole variety of beautiful shades of red golden retrievers! Some people have already reserved some puppies! Doing well so far. :) and they are so cute!! I don't feel as attached to this litter as i did last years but last year it was a whole new experience. this time, Cami and me are both more eductaed on the raising puppies process. We're prepared. Even took cami to the vet 2 days after puppies were born cause Cami had a fever. And we got her Calcium supplements and anti-biotics! No Mastitits this time!! no way!! Nipped that in the butt!!! So, if anyone is lookin for a gorgeous puppy and lfie long friend, let me know!!! They're so adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment