Thursday, April 26, 2012

Newport Thursdays

Beginning of April I decided I was going back to working 2 jobs. I just need to.
So once a week, every Thursday, 6-10pm I work at the Gym again.
Which is nice< i get to relax and just do simple paperwork. Catch up on bloggin. :)
AND!! One of my favorite things is a change in food!
The Blue Lemon in Highland actually has specials of the week and different soup de jours ! So its a wonderful change in my diet! Though every time i go over there its hectic and i end up working ....  for a lil bit.
Today's meal, Artichoke and Spinach Cheese Dip and Creamy Chicken soup!!! YUMMY!!
AWW! The soup tastes like Thanksgiving and the dip is always HEAVENLY!!
http://www.bluelemon.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/BL-TakeOut_Menu_8.5x17_4fold-LR6-1.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment