Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Best of Luck

Every since I got my beautiful new car from the Honda dealership I have had the WORST of luck!
I have gotten in much trouble at my job.
My boyfriend is always upset with me.
I got 2 speeding tickets!! (within 24 hrs)
I broke my toilet seat and my foot went into the toilet
I caused the tiniest car accident with the BIGGEST DAMAGE and they're saying i wasn't covered when it happened. and got another ticket
I cracked my phone.
Woke up at the FRIGGIN crack o dawn to file my almost late taxes and told i didn't need to do it this year
Crashed my dog into my windshield and cracked it
I forgot to help the poor boy take care of his pants so he ended up flooding the bathtub and the water ran all the way down to the furnace room and it stripping the walls of the rented house of its paint
And now when i again thought all was well........ wrong! in job trouble again!!
 WT-WHAT IS GOING ON!
Is there a mirror i broke and don't realize it?

No comments:

Post a Comment