Tuesday, September 11, 2012

10 Things TUESDAY

Okay! Welcome to the First EVER-
 10 THINGS TUESDAY !!!

Lets begin! PREPARE to be amazed!


1: I was kicked in the leg by a horse one night when me and 2 of my friends, snuck onto a rancher's land and tried to ride the horse bareback. It hurt...

2: I hate hate  HATE drinking water... it is tasetless!
(And that somehow makes it very gross to drink...)

3: I feel completely useless unless I have 2 jobs of  employment, at a time.

4: I can always taste it when theres a tomato on my burger or sandwich... I can't block it out. The taste is terrible!

5: In Grade 7, my english class had a Spelling Bee.
 And I won :)
There wasn't a trophy or anything and it was just for the kids in my class... but I won!

6: My mother has Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes, and very Pale Skin... I ask her often if I am ACTUALLY her child... (Are You My Mother by DR. Seus I believe is based on a true story)

7: I have always been fascinated with the english language and the art of writing.

8: I would rather wear rings on my toes than on my fingers.

9: The next instrument I aspire to play is the Violin.

10: I would rather live further NORTH than further SOUTH. (Almost my entire closet is sweaters...)

Don't you feel all warm 'n fuzzy now?

No comments:

Post a Comment