Friday, December 16, 2011

One Month Blogger

Apparently I have become a ONE MONTH BLOGGER......... I really should update more often; but my 2 jobs keep sme busy. And one doesn't have a computer that I can play on.. so that hinders my computer access. It also doesn't help that my new place has no internet yet, and that I left my laptop in Canada.. I have almost gone a month without it! EGAAHHH! Good thing my phone can browse or i'd go crazy!!!!!!!
And I have recently found I love following people on Twitter more than I like Tweeting.....
Why write music when you can just listen to a song right?
So yeah... basically this last couple weeks I have been kicked out of 2 houses, got a new place with 5 boys as roommates! Got a raise at one job. Went 2 days without water cause then city forgot to turn the water on! (Went through a lot of water bottles!)
Pulled over and questioned by police over the topic of a DRESSER.. omhllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
and broke my phone. I am a genius!
Phone has insurance so i just need the screen fixed.
And besides that things are well. Now just have to get my next paycheque so i can finish Christmas shopping before Christmas! then i need to find a cheap way home for the holidays!
hmm so much to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment